"IN A FLASH" BURGERS
A great meal option to have handy for when you work late or you're a busy mom arriving home with starving kids after soccer practice - what's for dinner?! These simple burgers can be made in advance, frozen, and prepared whenever you need a quick dinner solution. Pair with french-fries, oven potatoes or a side salad, and dinner is done!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 3 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fine salt
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Freezer Paper
- Wax Paper
- Combine all spices in a bowl
- Mix two-thirds of the spices with the ground beef.
- Shape the ground chuck into four-inch patties.
- Lay all patties on a flat surface & sprinkle remaining spice mixture over both sides.
- Place the wax paper on a flat surface.
- Place a patty on the wax paper.
- Add a piece of wax paper to the top of the patty, and add another patty.
- Continue until all the patties are stacked alternating back and forth between the patties and wax paper and being sure to end with the wax paper.
- Wrap in the freezer paper and secure tightly.
- Label with the date.
These burgers can be frozen for up to 2 months! When you’re ready to grill them, heat up some oil in a skillet on medium-high and cook for 7 minutes on each side, or as well as you like.